GS Forum

GS Forum (http://www.gsforum.gr/index.php)
-   Ζήτηση (http://www.gsforum.gr/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   άξονας/ψαλίδι (http://www.gsforum.gr/showthread.php?t=23005)

Doc 26-08-2011 22:22

άξονας/ψαλίδι

όπως γνωρίζετε, καθ'οδόν για την κηδεία του Νώντα έπαθα ζημιά και δεν μπορούσα να να φτάσω στην Θεσσαλονίκη, καθώς έμεινα στα διόδια Τραγάνα από άξονα, ο οποίος καθώς διαλύθηκε υπερθέρμανε και έλιωσε και το αρχικό κομμάτι του ψαλιδιού

οπότε, αναζητώ
άξονα ή ψαλίδι ή και τα δύο κομπλέ
Ευχαριστώ

nivam 26-08-2011 22:37

Απάντηση: άξονας/ψαλίδι

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-R-1200-GS...item19c496fc39

BMW R 1200 GS/Adventure Hinterradschwinge/Schwinge TOP | eBay

στείλε του κανένα mail, μπορεί να στέλνει Ελλάδα;)

siraxanz 26-08-2011 23:09

μηπως ταιριαζει απο 08 μοδ?

εχει κ εδω

πρεπει να ειναι προφεσιοναλ για ρωτα...

καλο ξεμπλεγμα:(

kwstas 27-08-2011 02:36

Πωλείται Aξονας για BMW R 1200 GS - € 255 EUR - Car.gr

Πωλείται Πισω ψαλιδι για BMW R 1200GS - € 225 EUR - Car.gr

απ οτι λεει πρεπει να ειναι τα σωστα για το δικο σου!

Doc 27-08-2011 08:33

ναι, ευχαριστώ, ήδη μιλήσαμε με τον Γεώργο, είναι η ίδια αγγελία όπως μπήκε και εδώ, στις αγγελίες από τον george81

τα βρίσκω και στο ebay και αρκετά φθηνότερα, θα δούμε πως θα συνεννοηθούμε, γιατί μου είπε, ότι πιθανόν στο ψαλίδι να υπάρχει μία μικρή διαφορά σε κάποια γραμμή, αισθητικής πλευράς περισσότερο, εάν κατάλαβα καλά, θα δοκιμάσουμε και βλέπουμε
ευχαριστώ πάντως

Jefe 27-08-2011 09:23

Eλπίζω κ εύχομαι να βρείς σύντομα λύση Κώστα κ να είναι οικονομική! :) ;)

Jefe

aeriko 28-08-2011 09:25

Μήπως να μαθαίναμε κι εμείς από τι προήλθε η ζημιά;

Jefe 28-08-2011 09:29

Απόσπασμα:

Αρχική Δημοσίευση από aeriko ( 451746)
Μήπως να μαθαίναμε κι εμείς από το προήλθε η ζημιά;

Πιστεύω ότι όταν το μάθει κ ο Κώστας θα το μοιραστεί μαζί μας! ;)

Jefe

GregoryA 28-08-2011 11:12

Απόσπασμα:

Αρχική Δημοσίευση από aeriko ( 451746)
Μήπως να μαθαίναμε κι εμείς από τι προήλθε η ζημιά;

Just had a response from BMW's tame PR company.

I twittered about the number of fd failures to @BMWMotorrad and they responded quickly by putting me in touch with their PR company.

Nothing much happened until today when I twittered again about the lack of response and ...... got an email just now. Coincidence or "the power of Twitter"

Here's the response:

Hi Ian,

The R 1200 GS is the best-selling motorcycle over 500cc in the world, selling on average 20-25,000 units a year to generally satisfied customers. Whilst any single problem that a BMW customer experiences is one too many, unfortunately problems do occasionally occur. Whilst it is of little comfort to those customers that have experienced problems with their final drives, the actual occurrence ratio is very low and a vast majority of R 1200 GS riders have not experienced any faults at all.

Should a customer notice a problem with the final drive on their GS then they should take it to their local BMW Dealer who will deal with as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Kind regards,
Scott

If you are on Twitter and you want to ask BMW about it just copy/paste this into your Twitter box:

@BMWMotorrad #fd_failures Hi, I've a problem with the final drive on my R1200GS. Can you help?

See what response you get.

Σχολια για την επιστολή

Well the poll on this site indicated that very low number to be about 17%, so this equates to 4250 every year - not what I would call low!

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthr...light=exploded

I know I have moaned a lot, but I have seen several other people appear on this forum in the last week or so, all considering a GS but expressing concern about this very problem.

Doubt BMW give a stuff about the 150,000 or so people who they have already fleeced, only the thought of those 25,000 units a year ending up sat unsold in a warehouse will get them to do anything about it

GeorgeP 28-08-2011 13:39

Απόσπασμα:

Αρχική Δημοσίευση από GregoryA ( 451805)
Just had a response from BMW's tame PR company.

I twittered about the number of fd failures to @BMWMotorrad and they responded quickly by putting me in touch with their PR company.

Nothing much happened until today when I twittered again about the lack of response and ...... got an email just now. Coincidence or "the power of Twitter"

Here's the response:

Hi Ian,

The R 1200 GS is the best-selling motorcycle over 500cc in the world, selling on average 20-25,000 units a year to generally satisfied customers. Whilst any single problem that a BMW customer experiences is one too many, unfortunately problems do occasionally occur. Whilst it is of little comfort to those customers that have experienced problems with their final drives, the actual occurrence ratio is very low and a vast majority of R 1200 GS riders have not experienced any faults at all.

Should a customer notice a problem with the final drive on their GS then they should take it to their local BMW Dealer who will deal with as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Kind regards,
Scott

If you are on Twitter and you want to ask BMW about it just copy/paste this into your Twitter box:

@BMWMotorrad #fd_failures Hi, I've a problem with the final drive on my R1200GS. Can you help?

See what response you get.

Σχολια για την επιστολή

Well the poll on this site indicated that very low number to be about 17%, so this equates to 4250 every year - not what I would call low!

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthr...light=exploded

I know I have moaned a lot, but I have seen several other people appear on this forum in the last week or so, all considering a GS but expressing concern about this very problem.

Doubt BMW give a stuff about the 150,000 or so people who they have already fleeced, only the thought of those 25,000 units a year ending up sat unsold in a warehouse will get them to do anything about it

Γρηγορη μου, ''ΟΛΑ χαλανε'' οπως λεει και ο φτωχος λαος που κατεχει GS!!!!
To 17% ειναι μεγαλο ποσοστο? ΟΧΙ βεβαια!! Η βλαβη ειναι σοβαρη? ΟΧΙ βεβαια!!! Ειναι η τελευταια? ΟΧΙ βεβαια!! Αλλα ξεχασα, διαθετει απαραμιλλη οδηγικη απολαυση οποτε χαλαλι!!!!

Όλες οι ώρες είναι σε GMT +3. Η ώρα τώρα είναι 04:26.

vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Όλα τα γραφόμενα αποτελούν πνευματική ιδιοκτησία του GS Forum!