GS Forum

Πήγαινε πίσω   GS Forum > -----> Ταξίδια - Συναντήσεις > Σύντομες εξορμήσεις

Αγαπητά μέλη & φίλοι, το GS Forum, μετά από την πολυετή & καθ’ όλα επιτυχημένη πορεία του, εξακολουθεί να παραμένει online,

ώστε οι αναγνώστες του να έχουν πρόσβαση σε όλα τα θέματα του ενδιαφέροντός τους, για ενημέρωση και μελλοντική αναδρομή.

Σας ευχαριστούμε μέσα από την καρδιά μας για την αγάπη και την εμπιστοσύνη που μας δείξατε όλο αυτό το διάστημα

και καταστήσατε την διαδικτυακή αυτή συντροφιά σημείο αναφοράς για τα ελληνικά μοτοσυκλετιστικά δρώμενα και όχι μόνον.

Το μόνο βέβαιο είναι ότι, το ταξίδι συνεχίζεται ...
Απάντηση

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιό 09-08-2013, 00:19
charlyno Ο/Η charlyno βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Aug 2010
Περιοχή: astrid
Προεπιλογή Απάντηση: 2013 sweden norway denmark

July 20, 2013 (220 km) Another beautiful sunny day. Super abundant breakfast buffet in the hotel .. and some sandwiches for the day! Are 09.30 and there are already 26 degrees. It starts in the direction of Egersund to travel the coastal road between RV44 hills, forests and lakes. In short we arrive at the destination. We park the bike right next to the village church built in 1292. Very nice interior and in particular the finely decorated balconies that date back to 1600 (photos 678-689). From here we move to the old part of town with its wooden houses built in 1843 after a devastating fire that destroyed most of the houses. Especially on the road to Strandgaten 43 which presents the so-called "mirror of gossip" and that allowed its inhabitants to keep an eye on the road and what was going on! (Photos 690-695). The temperature continues to rise and along the way we come to exceed 30 °! We arrive in the small and delicious Sogndalstrand which is characterized by its old wooden warehouses on the river built between the XVII and XVIII century. Spectacular view from the coast on the nearby islets. A true paradise to relax the mind and spirit (photos 699-712). Continuing on we arrive on the RV 44 Jøssingfjord with its cliffs overlooking the sea. Under cliff there are two old houses of the seventeenth century. calls Helleren really very special (photos 714-719). From here the road continues over the fjord we come to the tiny village of Bu right where the road ends (photos 720-725). Lunch and coffee at the edge of a pond in the quiet absolute (photos 726-728). We share along the RV44 until Flekkefjiord and then continue on E39 and exit near Lyngdal on Fv 401. The road is magnificent and majestic landscapes. They become even more on the road 460 that leads to Lindesnes the southernmost point of Norway (latitude 57 ° 58 '95'') Lindesnes Fyr. North Cape is about 2518 km. On the summit of the promontory stands the charming and picturesque Lindesnes Fyr from the top you can admire a stunning panorama of the rocky coves that characterize this stretch of coast (photos 731-780). In one of the houses around the lighthouse remembers the tragedy of Palatia a German ship built in 1928 that was sunk during World War II as a torpedo bomber of the Royal New Zealand Air Force while carrying a cargo of Russian prisoners of war for forced labor between Germany and the occupied Norway. 915 prisoners died well, in addition to the German soldiers and members of the crew. Showcasing the ship's bell recovered in the depths of the North Sea (photo 733). After visiting about 8 km there is accommodation at the Feriesenter a series of delightful wooden houses decorated to the nines on a small fjord in absolute peace. The German-born owner asks us if we want to pay in cash but we have no availability so quietly tells us that the next morning when we leave the house will pass from a hotel about 4 km to pay by credit card. He leaves the keys and go away! Only in Scandinavia Can these things happen! The place is lovely and the tranquil waters of the fjord illuminated by the setting sun reflect the mountain in front like a perfect mirror (photos 787-788). After dinner, I can not let slip the opportunity of a sunset in "Head South." My Laura is a bit 'tired and prefer to rest. I take the bike and return to the lighthouse of Lindesnes. The show is to be left speechless. On the one hand the lighthouse and the moon (photos 792-793), and on the other the sun slowly descends on the horizon giving to these emotions infinite (photos 790-800)

July 21, 2013 (605 km) 09.00 does a hot dog .. I feel almost in Sicily. There are nearly 30 °, and then what better opportunity for a dip in the waters "refreshing" of the Norwegian fjord (photos 803-811). Without breakfast we head towards the town of Kristiansand to board the boat to Denmark and to return home. Once in the city take a walk in the center just to look at the cathedral and drink (photos 812-817). At 13.30 the ferry to Hirtshals. The ticket (about 190 Euros) for two hours and fifteen minute crossing seems a bit 'expensive. Once on board we discover that the ship is packed and tickets were only available with chair and buffet lunch included! There is plenty of choice, fish, meat, dessert, fruit, soft drinks, coffee. Do not tell me I do it twice and I literally dip in the delights of the palate for the duration of the journey, including oranges and fruit for the return trip to Sweden! (Photos 818-824). Once at the top we put on the highway that crosses Denmark for its entire length. The landscape is monotonous exaggerated considering the comparison with Norway, do you think the highest hill in the whole of Denmark is 160 meters! At about 250 km from Malmö we make a stop to visit the beautiful castle of Hindsgavl Castle with its beautiful park, is now a hotel (photos 825-860). On the way we cross the Storebaeltsforbindelsen the big bridge that connects the two Danish islands of Zealand and Funen (photos 861-863), and shortly after the Öresund which tells us that the holiday is really over. At the next
A special thanks to my wife Laura for sharing with me this fantastic journey through the wonders of Scandinavia.

Παλιό 10-08-2013, 22:57
FZMAN Ο/Η FZMAN βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: May 2011
Περιοχή: ΜΑΡΟΥΣΙ
Μoto: YAMAHA FAZER S2
Προεπιλογή Απάντηση: 2013 sweden norway denmark

Nice photos, keep riding my friend.
Παλιό 11-08-2013, 11:06
phoenix Ο/Η phoenix βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Jul 2011
Περιοχή: Χαλκίδα
Μoto: R1200GS/05 βυζαντινο